Continuous, Wireless (no cords) Wearable Vitals Monitoring & Alarms System for all ages.
- Easy set-up and use
- Measures key vitals (blood oxygen saturation & pulse rate) once per second and displays them on the display monitor.
- PA reading show strength of connection.
- Uses Bluetooth 4.0 Connection (between sensor and display) and wifi (display to phone).
- Upper and lower vitals limits can adjusted for appropriate alarms.
- Sensor module and display monitor must be kept within 32 feet.
- This system is to be used during sleep and times of rest; not during exercise or heavy activity.
- Rechargeable battery lasts 22 hours, and takes 3 hours to fully charge. Charger included. Two sensor modules included so one can be used while the other is charging.
- Medium Priority alarms alert you when sensor is disconnected, not reading, or battery is low.
- Aulisa View app available for download in iOS and Android app stores.
- Not for Medical Use.
- 1 10″ IPS Touch Screen Display unit
- 1 Display unit stand
- 2 sensor modules (either 2 adult, 2 child, or 2 infant depending on selection)
- 1 Wireless charger for infant sensor module
- 1 Charger for display unit
- Free use of Aulisa View app for iOS and Android