Continuous, Wireless (no cords) Wearable Vitals Monitoring & Alarms System for adults and children.
- Easy set-up and use
- Continuous vitals monitoring, once per second
- Measures blood oxygen saturation (SpO2), pulse rate (PR) and Body Temperature
- Early detection visual and audible alarms
- Customizable vitals limits for effective alarms
- Interchangeable sensor cables for adult and pediatric users
- The Aulisa Sensor Module(s) must be placed within 10 meters (32.8 feet) to the Aulisa Receiver/Transponder
- Disconnection and low battery warnings
- Unique serial code on oximeter box pairs with User’s smart phone to ensure proper patient pairing
- Aulisa View app available for download in iOS and Android app stores.
- Rechargeable battery (22 hours battery life)
- Not for Medical Use
- 1 sensor module
- 1 Receiver/Transponder
- 1 charger for sensor module
- Free use of Aulisa View app for iOS and Android
There are no reviews yet.