Independent Sales Representative
Aulisa Medical Technologies specializes in wearable wireless vital sign monitoring systems built on proprietary vital sign innovations, state-of-the-art micro-electronics, and advanced wireless communication technologies that increase hospitals’ efficiencies and improve the patient experience.
We are currently looking to establish a network of independent sales reps to service hospitals and nursing centers throughout the US, and will launch our first FDA approved product within a couple of months. Ideal reps are currently servicing or have strong contacts with elderly care centers, in-home care providers, sleep centers, and/or hospitals, particularly in relation to the following units: ICUs, pediatrics, neonatal, pulmonary, dental, and sleep labs.
As a start-up company with ten patents (some pending), FDA approval(s) and leading technology there are ample opportunities for product sales.
Strong support from Marketing. We will actively be promoting our products and developing a brand identity so that your introduction to your contacts is not their only exposure to our brand and product.
We view our independent sales reps as partners, and will provide you with product training, preparation of marketing and sales materials, and will work with you to help us succeed together.
Our product roll-out timeline will enable you to consistently have new products to introduce to your customers.
Opportunities for bonuses based on announced marketing challenges.
The owner has a track record of developing and introducing successful, relevant medical device products in other specialty areas as part of other entrepreneurial ventures.
- Promote and sell Aulisa products
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the products and their benefits
- Provide follow-up post-sales service to ensure successful start-up (Devices are very simple to set up); Refer customers to Aulisa for technical issues and problem shooting
- Cooperate with marketing to take advantage of Aulisa’s marketing initiatives
- Provide feedback from customers and potential customers on product quality, potential improvements, barriers to sale/best selling points
- Occasionally assist in collection of marketing information to enable Marketing to continue providing relevant tools to assist in sales
- Ideal candidates are currently selling products complimentary to Aulisa’s
Note that this is a contract, 1099 opportunity, and independent sales reps will not be considered employees.
Eligible candidates must comply with, and have never been sanctioned relating to, the federal Stark law, federal false claims act, federal anti-kickback statute, federal Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) provisions, AdvaMed Code of Ethics on Interactions with Health Care Professionals, federal civil money penalties statute, or any similar federal or state laws.
Aulisa is an equal opportunity employer.
Anyone wishing to represent Aulisa and our products is welcomed to provide the following information:
- Desired sales region and areas (customers)
- Sales experience in the medical industry
- Current number of companies currently represented
- What percentage of your income comes from your top two companies
- Your top selling product is currently in what product category
- Any products that could be sold well with smart vital sign technologies
- How you prefer to work with the sales/marketing teams of the companies you represent
- Any other information that will be helpful in assessing your fit for our company