Aulisa Guardian Angel® Rx CMPM System
Centralized Multiple Patient Monitoring System for Real-Time Digital Vital Signs for Infants!
Aulisa Guardian Angel® RX CMPM System is a Centralized Multiple Patient Monitoring System for Real-time Digital Vital Signs. It wirelessly integrates multiple single-patient Aulisa Guardian Angel® to a centralized monitoring system with a standard 16 bed or patient configuration. The centralized monitor can be placed at a nursing station or doctor’s office where they can monitor multiple patients remotely on a large display.
The system sounds alarms to alert healthcare workers at the Centralized display monitor and the single-patient Guardian Angel®, when the patients’ vital signs are abnormal. Aulisa Guardian Angel® centralized monitoring system can be customized to fit the unique requirements of the medical facility. It will substantially reduce the nursing time.
Infants (Weight: Under 10kg)
Intended Uses for Infants
- Continuous patient monitoring for close range infant care in hospitals
Standard 16 bed / patient configuration includes:
- FDA Cleared
- Continuous vitals monitoring, once per second
- Measures blood oxygen saturation (SpO2), pulse rate (PR) and Body Temperature*
- Early detection visual and audible alarms
- Aulisa Multiple-Patient Monitoring System Software and App
- 27” Monitor (Nursing Station)
- Mini Computer (Doctor’s Office)
- Wifi Mesh Router set
- Wireless Mouse/Keyboard Set
- HDMI Cable
- Aulisa Guardian Angel® GA1001Rx
- Dynamic blood pressure
- Respiratory Rate