The Guardian Angel Rx GA1000
Monitoring Made Simple: Wireless, Wearable, Continuous Vitals Monitoring & Alert System For the Healthcare Industry.
The Guardian AngelTM GA1000 is an FDA Cleared wearable, wireless monitoring system that continuously checks blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate (PR) once per second. Real-time vitals are visible on the system display unit, and alarms sound when PR or SpO2 move outside of the preset limits, which are customizable for the needs of each patient. The GA1000 system is ideal for one-on-one patient-doctor monitoring.
The GA1000 system includes two finger sensor cables: one for adults and the other for pediatrics, both of which can be used interchangeably with the GA1000 system. Sensor batteries are rechargeable and last for 22 hours of continuous use. The display unit must be kept within 10 meters (32.8 feet) of the sensor for proper connectivity.
An Aulisa app is also available to view the paired display unit on your phone when the phone and system are on the same wifi network or hotspot.
Adults (Weight: Over 40 kg)
Pediatrics (Weight: 10-40 kg)
Intended Uses for Adults & Pediatrics
Continuous patient monitoring for 1-on-1 care in hospitals, sleep centers, nursing homes, dentists offices
Sleep apnea patients monitoring
COPD patients monitoring
Patients with other respiratory or sleep conditions
- FDA Cleared
- Continuous vitals monitoring, once per second
- Measures blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate (PR)
- Early detection visual and audible alarms
- Customizable vitals limits for effective alarms
- Double encrypted, using both AES-128 data encryption as well as an Aulisa private encryption method for optimal security
- Interchangeable finger sensor cables for adults and pediatric users
- Disconnection and low battery warnings
- Unique serial code on sensor pairs with tabletop display to ensure proper patient pairing
- Rechargeable battery (22 hour battery life; 2 included)
LEARN MORE ABOUT REMOTE MONITORING FOR ADULTS & PEDIATRICS