REMOTE MONITORING FOR INFANTS
Continuous Monitoring for Non-stop Care
Guardian AngelTM Rx GA2001 is a wearable, wireless vitals monitoring system specifically designed for infants, with continuous remote monitoring of blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate taken once per second. The stay-in-place foot strap is convenient to put on and fits any infant foot.
In addition to real-time vitals, video and audio are also visible on the system display unit, which has no distance restrictions and can be viewed anywhere a wifi signal is available. Video, audio and vitals are recorded and saved for the three minute period surrounding each health-related alarm for later health professional evaluation.
As with all other Guardian Angel products, alarms sound when PR or SpO2 move outside of the preset limits, which are customizable for the needs of each patient. The GA2001 Rx system is ideal for remote patient and in-home monitoring.
With the Aulisa App, the display unit can also be viewed on your cell phone for optimal convenience and flexibility.
The GA2001 Rx is pending FDA clearance and will be available mid – 2019.
Infants (Weight: Under 10kg)
Intended Uses for Adults & Pediatrics
Continuous remote patient monitoring for infant care in hospitals or at home with doctor prescription
GA2001 Rx includes all of the features in GA1001 Rx, plus:
- Records and saves 30 seconds before and 150 seconds after a health incident for doctor analysis
- Includes patient video (with night vision) and audio
- Remote monitoring via display unit, with no distance restrictions
- Compatible with Aulisa App, which shows display unit viewing on iOs or Andriod device
- Double encrypted, using both AES-128 data encryption as well as an Aulisa private encryption method for optimal security
- FDA Clearance Pending