Guardian Angel® GA1001 Lite Series
The Guardian Angel® GA1001 is the wearable, wireless vitals monitoring system specifically for infants. Using a strap that fits comfortably and securely on the baby’s foot, the GA1001 continuously monitors blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate (PR) once per second.
Real-time, customizable vitals are visible on user’s smart phone and alarms sound when PR or SpO2 move outside of the preset limits. The GA1001 system is ideal for in-home use and close range doctor monitoring.
Infants (Weight: Under 10kg)
Intended Uses for Infants
Continuous remote patient monitoring for infant care in hospitals or at home with doctor prescription
- FDA Cleared
- Easy set-up and use
- Continuous vitals monitoring, once per second
- Measures blood oxygen saturation (SpO2), pulse rate (PR) and Body Temperature
- Early detection visual and audible alarms
- Customizable vitals limits for effective alarms
- Interchangeable sensor cables for adult/kid users
- The Smart Phone unit must be kept within 10 meters (32.8 feet) of the sensor for proper connectivity through Bluetooth.
- Disconnection and low battery warnings
- Unique serial code on oximeter box pairs with User’s smart phone to ensure proper patient pairing
- Aulisa View app available for download in iOS and Android app stores.
- Rechargeable battery (22 hours battery life)
- Not for Medical Use