Aulisa Guardian Angel® GA1000 Lite
The Guardian Angel® GA1000 Lite is a wearable, wireless monitoring system specifically for adults and children that checks blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate (PR) once per second continuously. Real-time vitals are visible on user’s smart phone.
Real-time, customizable vitals are visible on user’s smart phone and alarms sound when PR or SpO2 move outside of the preset limits. The GA1001 system is ideal for in-home use and close range doctor monitoring.
Adults (Weight: Over 40 kg)
Pediatrics (Weight: 10-40 kg)
Intended Uses for Adults & Pediatrics
- Continuous patient monitoring for 1-on-1 care in hospitals, sleep centers, nursing homes, dentists offices
- Sleep apnea patients monitoring
- COPD patients monitoring
- Patients with other respiratory or sleep conditions
- FDA Cleared
- Easy set-up and use
- Continuous vitals monitoring, once per second
- Measures blood oxygen saturation (SpO2), pulse rate (PR) and Body Temperature
- Early detection visual and audible alarms
- Customizable vitals limits for effective alarms
- Interchangeable sensor cables for adult/kid users
- The Smart Phone unit must be kept within 10 meters (32.8 feet) of the sensor for proper connectivity through Bluetooth.
- Disconnection and low battery warnings
- Unique serial code on oximeter box pairs with User’s smart phone to ensure proper patient pairing
- Aulisa View app available for download in iOS and Android app stores.
- Rechargeable battery (22 hours battery life)
- Not for Medical Use